



Check out how seriously Will takes his task. He loves "working". "Look Mom, I working!" He was concentrating so hard to put that screw on the driver. Also, credit to Matt for Will's Hollywood hair. Style you can only get from a shop vac. Perhaps Matt will soon be entering a new field of work. Maybe not...
4 comments:
Great pictures...the kitchen looks so nice...especially considering how it looked the last time I saw it. You almost qualified to have a youth group on it's way to Mexico come fix up your kitchen. I love the pictures...next time (don't mean to be picky) post them as large pictures...then we can click on them and see more detail.
I am still waiting patiently for more pictures. I am waiting. Okay I know you're not busy or anything...why don't you put more pictures on the blog? It's not like you have three two year olds or are remodeling the kitchen or are trying to list and sell a bazillion properties and are being super mom at the same time.
Hello again,
I'm demanding more pictures when you have time of course. I want to see more pictures of the kids. They and Lola are getting bigger and bigger everyday and I want to see them as they are growing and not just wait until they are grown.
Jen & the beautiful and quickly growing Lola E.
If you're going to stay up past 3:30 am looking at pictures on someone else's blog at least download you're own pictures onto your own blog while you're doing it. I wanna see more pictures. I know you're busy so one of each kid will be enough for now.
Love, Auntie Jen & Uncle Sam & Cousin Lola
Post a Comment