I don't know why, but I was really not ready to have Joe turn 3! It is just going so fast! Putting him to bed the night before he turned 3 was really emotional. I had to snuggle him extra long. I am so glad that I made sure to relish and appreciate every snuggle and hug every single night that I put Joe to bed. He was so melty in my arms. Every musle would just relax and melt into my arms and chest with his head right under my chin. I would always look in the mirror so I could fix the picture in my mind. I always measured his growth by where his head came up to my chest, then right under my chin and then to my shoulder. I never rushed these moments. I know they are so fleeting. He is growing into a delightful little man. He is so caring and considerate of his family. What a joy and miracle he his!
Sunday, September 09, 2007
One Last Snuggle with My 2 Year Old
I don't know why, but I was really not ready to have Joe turn 3! It is just going so fast! Putting him to bed the night before he turned 3 was really emotional. I had to snuggle him extra long. I am so glad that I made sure to relish and appreciate every snuggle and hug every single night that I put Joe to bed. He was so melty in my arms. Every musle would just relax and melt into my arms and chest with his head right under my chin. I would always look in the mirror so I could fix the picture in my mind. I always measured his growth by where his head came up to my chest, then right under my chin and then to my shoulder. I never rushed these moments. I know they are so fleeting. He is growing into a delightful little man. He is so caring and considerate of his family. What a joy and miracle he his!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment