Monday, September 01, 2008

Okay, now for my next lifestyle...



Okay,
This is it. I am going to make a grand plan announcement. I have decided to exercise. Regularly. What's that mean? Every week day. No ifs, ands, or buts. At least the 15 minutes work out. I can carve out 15 minutes right? Also, I am toying w/ no sugar again. I am not committing to that here, just contemplating. I have decided that this fall our family needs an extreme lifestyle makeover. Getting up consistently, healthy meals, time in the Word, and ORGANIZATION.

Feel free to email or comment and question how the exercise is going. I'll need the help.

Here goes nothing...

3 comments:

MPH said...

I'm working on it here too. It was either that or get a "wide load" sign to wear on my back!

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

You can do it!

Hey well I've been thinking that I need to do T-tapp now that I'm getting a little settled in.
I'll give you a call every morning just to nudge you!

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

That lady in the picture is very trim... however, I'd really rather see a picture of the kiddos. Do you have any from the fair? From the parade with the bovine and horses or from the Rodeo?