My Three Are Now FIVE!!!
My my, only three and already the whole world revolves around him... a little self centered isn't it?
Ok... so its been well over a month... I'm sure Will has asked more questions since then, and I'm sure you've taken MORE pictures, so whats the deal? Are you waiting for me to update mine or something?
Hee hee! Hilarious!
Carol's question: When are you going to update your blog?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My my, only three and already the whole world revolves around him... a little self centered isn't it?
Ok... so its been well over a month... I'm sure Will has asked more questions since then, and I'm sure you've taken MORE pictures, so whats the deal? Are you waiting for me to update mine or something?
Hee hee! Hilarious!
Carol's question: When are you going to update your blog?
Post a Comment