Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Andersons "Do The Puyallup" (Fair)

You can probably tell... We had LOTS of fun. We went to the opening parade and cattle drive, the rodeo and the kids even rode a couple of rides. We got there at 9am and left at 10pm. The kids were asleep in the car well before we got home. Thanks mom for joining us in the morning. It was so much more fun that way. Next time, we'll pay to park right up front ;-)
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had such a good time! What memories that brings back, I haven't been to the fair since the year we moved away!

Anonymous said...

tara, glad to see you guys had such a great time!! soo bummed to have missed it though. next year; it's ON!!

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

Hi Tara, Joe, Olivia, Will & Matt!
Andrew and I wish we could have been at the Puyallup Fair with you guys. I even had the parade on my calendar... I just couldn't justify driving 2154 miles for a one-day a-fair (get it? a-fair like affair?)

Love you guys!
Amy